- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Municipal Court
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Contact Us
James Freeman has been the City of Hudson City Administrator since July 20, 2002. James is the chief administrator of the City and is appointed by the City Council. He is also the Financial Officer and the Emergency Management Coordinator. Listed below are just a few of the responsibilities.
- Overseeing the performance of all City departments
- Implementing policies and ideas adopted by City Council
- Ensuring that all projects, operations, and functions of the City operate efficiently
- Ensuring all Local, State, and Federal laws are followed by the City
- Responding to citizen concerns
- Financial Officer
- Acting to protect the City and its Citizens during and after any Emergency Event such as Hurricans, Floods and Tornadoes.
The City Administrator also works to develop the City's annual budget, works with other administrators in the region, and performs other duties assigned to the City Administrator per the request from City Council.