- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Municipal Court
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Stay at Home-Work Safe - March 28, 2020
Stay at home ordered have been issued effective March 31, 2020 at 11:59PM continuing until April ... [more...]
Governor Abbott Executive Orders - March 19, 2020
The following orders have been issued by Governor Abbott: Order No. 1: In accordance with the ... [more...]
Information on Disinfectants - March 19, 2020
Please check out EPA website for more information about Disinfectants for use against sars-covid-... [more...]
Office Closed to Walk Ins - March 18, 2020
Office is closed To Walk Ins Office personel is available by Phone 9:00AM-3:00PM 936-875-2358... [more...]
COVID-19 Call Center - March 18, 2020
Covid-19 If you have flu-like symptoms or believe you have been exposed to the Coronavirus- COVI... [more...]
Proclamation of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency - March 17, 2020
Hudson Water Fish Fry - March 17, 2020
To prevent any further spread of the Coronavirus, the annual Hudson Water Supply fish fry has bee... [more...]
Proactive measures to reduce spread of Coronavirus - March 16, 2020
City announces proactive measures to reduce spread of Coronavirus. The City of Hudson March 16 2... [more...]
Cheryl Everett has been City Secretary since February 2006. Cheryl provides clerical, record keeping and administrative functions to the City Council and City Administrator. In addition, this individual performs many tasks that assist in guiding and managing the operation of local government policy and law. Listed below you will find many of the duties performed.
- Record and edit the minutes of meetings and distribute to appropriate officials or staff members.
- Respond to requests for information from the public, other municipalities, state officials, or state and federal legislative offices.
- Perform general office duties, typing or proofreading correspondence, distributing or filing official forms, or scheduling appointments.
- Issue public notification of all official activities or meetings.
- Collaborate with other staff to assist in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, or priorities.
- Plan and direct the maintenance, filing, safekeeping, and computerization of all municipal documents.
- Prepare meeting agendas or packets of related information.
- Perform budgeting duties, such as assisting in budget preparation, expenditure review, or budget administration.
- Prepare ordinances, resolutions, or proclamations so that they can be executed, recorded, archived, or distributed.
- Maintain fiscal records and accounts.
- Serve as a notary of the public.
- Maintain and update documents, such as municipal codes or city charters.
- Prepare reports on civic needs.
- Provide assistance with events, such as police department auctions of abandoned automobiles.
3458 Ted Trout Dr. Hudson, TX 75904