- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Municipal Court
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Stay at Home-Work Safe - March 28, 2020
Stay at home ordered have been issued effective March 31, 2020 at 11:59PM continuing until April ... [more...]
Governor Abbott Executive Orders - March 19, 2020
The following orders have been issued by Governor Abbott: Order No. 1: In accordance with the ... [more...]
Information on Disinfectants - March 19, 2020
Please check out EPA website for more information about Disinfectants for use against sars-covid-... [more...]
Office Closed to Walk Ins - March 18, 2020
Office is closed To Walk Ins Office personel is available by Phone 9:00AM-3:00PM 936-875-2358... [more...]
COVID-19 Call Center - March 18, 2020
Covid-19 If you have flu-like symptoms or believe you have been exposed to the Coronavirus- COVI... [more...]
Proclamation of Local Disaster for Public Health Emergency - March 17, 2020
Hudson Water Fish Fry - March 17, 2020
To prevent any further spread of the Coronavirus, the annual Hudson Water Supply fish fry has bee... [more...]
Proactive measures to reduce spread of Coronavirus - March 16, 2020
City announces proactive measures to reduce spread of Coronavirus. The City of Hudson March 16 2... [more...]
Chief of Police
The Chief of Police performs a variety of complex administrative supervisory and professional work in planning, coordinating and directing the activities of the police department.
- Plan, coordinate, supervise, and evaluate police department operations.
- Plan and implement a law enforcement program for the City in order to better carry out the policies and goals of the City Administrator and Council; review Department performance and effectiveness, formulate programs or policies to alleviate deficiencies.
- Coordinate the information gathered and work accomplished by various officer; assign officers to special investigations as the needs arise for their specific skills.
- Assure that personnel are assigned to shifts or working units which provide optimum effectiveness in terms of current situations and circumstances governing deployment.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to the City Council, regarding the Department's activities.
Chief Jimmy Casper
3458 Ted Trout Dr. Hudson, TX 75904
936-875-2358 EXT 107