- Boards & Commissions
- City Hall
- Code Compliance
- Municipal Court
- Financial Reports & Budgets
- Human Resources
- Mayor & Council
- Meeting Agendas & Minutes
- Open Records
- Payment Options
- Building Permits & Inspections
- New Resident Resources
- Frequently Called Numbers
- Contact Us
Chief of Police
The Chief of Police performs a variety of complex administrative supervisory and professional work in planning, coordinating and directing the activities of the police department.
- Plan, coordinate, supervise, and evaluate police department operations.
- Plan and implement a law enforcement program for the City in order to better carry out the policies and goals of the City Administrator and Council; review Department performance and effectiveness, formulate programs or policies to alleviate deficiencies.
- Coordinate the information gathered and work accomplished by various officer; assign officers to special investigations as the needs arise for their specific skills.
- Assure that personnel are assigned to shifts or working units which provide optimum effectiveness in terms of current situations and circumstances governing deployment.
- Prepare and submit periodic reports to the City Council, regarding the Department's activities.
Chief Jimmy Casper
3458 Ted Trout Dr. Hudson, TX 75904
936-875-2358 EXT 107